Skype
isaac.artus

Oney Plays Animated [Home Alone] Oney Plays Animated [Home Alone]

It was pretty damn good, except for the comic sans sequences, which were a bit lazy in my opinion, but the animation was really good, which sort of negates that bit. It makes me glad that I support you, you are stuffed with potential! More of this!

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

It's good I guess, it invokes nostalgia because I grew up with sprite animations as did many people, but after a while I started to think that some went on for too long but weren't funny.

As a whole it was still good, but I think it was too long for something like this.

Birds derping Angry Birds Birds derping Angry Birds

more of this, loved the use of 3d models

Mr Rex;Ep 2 - Adversaries [full ep] Mr Rex;Ep 2 - Adversaries [full ep]

orange approved

Valentines Day Cartoon Valentines Day Cartoon

The narrative was good, drawing could be better but the animation was good. backgrounds are okay (they're not bad)

Overall, nice job!

The Abysmal Life of Slim Sacrum The Abysmal Life of Slim Sacrum

I really liked the storyline, the humour reminds me of "It's always Sunny", the character designs are good, and I like the change of mood in the story. My only complaint is that there could have been a bit more animation, but regardless, it was still good

SirLenward responds:

I actually never seen "It's Always Sunny" XD

character design, first drafts (not a trailer) character design, first drafts (not a trailer)

The character designs aren't very good, and the animation is incredibly limited. If this is a teaser for a series, I can't see what the teaser is trying to say about it.

zacandtheexplorerz responds:

Thank you for your comment. I was just showing my drawings actually. This is not a teaser as such, its just to show the drawings i have come up with. Can you say more about the character designs. Thank you.

Recommended Recommended

Great satire, animation was smooth, but the linework could be a lot better. Still a great animation though!

artistunknown responds:

Yeah, my linework usually isn't this bad. It had been a while since I had drawn before making this, and even then, a lot of this was rushed. Will definitely be taking it slower for the next cartoon though, so hopefully that won't be a problem.

Thanks!

Best Birthday Ever 3 Teaser Reveal Best Birthday Ever 3 Teaser Reveal

From what the trailer has to offer, it's going to be awesome, dude. It also looks really nice, a treat for my peepers.

Can't wait for the full thing!