Skype
isaac.artus

Oney Plays Animated [Home Alone] Oney Plays Animated [Home Alone]

It was pretty damn good, except for the comic sans sequences, which were a bit lazy in my opinion, but the animation was really good, which sort of negates that bit. It makes me glad that I support you, you are stuffed with potential! More of this!

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

It's good I guess, it invokes nostalgia because I grew up with sprite animations as did many people, but after a while I started to think that some went on for too long but weren't funny.

As a whole it was still good, but I think it was too long for something like this.

Birds derping Angry Birds Birds derping Angry Birds

THIS ISN'T LOUDEST I WANT TO SEE LINCOLNS LITTLE BOY TITS

RedAndrew responds:

DIE!

FootballHead Robot FootballHead Robot

this is really good, but in my opinion the head seems slightly large in proportion to the body. otherwise you make up for it in a great colour choice, shading, interesting pose rather than the guy standing still and you can draw hands very well which some artists cant say. Overall, you've done a very good job, and I hope he liked what he got in the art trade!

Linca has it! Linca has it!

Dude, this is great, with the choice of colours and backgrounds, and the captions were funny i guess lol Only criticism is Linka (female Lincoln's head), doesn't sit right from my point of view

RedAndrew responds:

Oh yeah, I can see that. Thanks for tellin'!

DoopieDoOver Fan Art DoopieDoOver Fan Art

it's really good but the arms arent quite in proportion, but as I've told you before, you have a really nice eye for colour and aesthetics. Otherwise, it's a really good drawing overall!